Because I maintain the Biblical Studies Info Page, I don’t list a lot of links on this page. I suggest you check the Scholarly page, and then click on the Blogs and Photos. Here are a few sites dealing with archaeology and the Bible World that should be of special interest to readers of this blog. I am not listing the better known sites such as Bible Places Blog, Bible Places, and Holy Land Photos.
- Through the Land of Israel III. Laju Paul is publishing hundreds of photos from all over Israel.
- Photographs of Bible Lands. David Padfield, a friend who has traveled with me several times, has a great collection of photos available for download.
- Leon’s Message Board. Leon Mauldin, a friend who has traveled with me several times, is posting good photos of the Seven Churches of the Book of Revelation and other places he has visited.
- Bible Walks. Rotem, a young lady who lives in lower Galilee, has posted more than 2500 photos with maps, historical, and biblical information.
- See the Holy Land. This site, the retirement work of a journalist in New Zealand, intends to serve as a guide to visitors of the Holy Places. (HT: Bible Places Blog)
- Sacred Destinations. Religious and cultural sites around the world.
And for her sake he [Pharaoh] dealt well with Abram; and he had sheep, oxen, male donkeys, male servants, female servants, female donkeys, and camels. (Genesis 12:16 ESV)