National Geographic recently released a list of Top 10 Museums and Galleries here.
- Smithsonian Institution, Washington, D.C.
- Le Louvre, Paris, France
- The Acropolis Museum, Athens, Greece
- State Hermitage, St. Petersburg, Russia
- The British Museum, London, England
- The Prado, Madrid, Spain
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art, New York City
- The Vatican Museum, Vatican City, Italy
- The Uffizi Gallery, Florence, Italy
- Rijksmuseum, Amsterdam, the Netherlands
Over the years I have had the opportunity to visit each of these museums at least once. While I enjoy the art, I am usually looking for artifacts that provide some background for the Bible. That would make a good list.
If I should be asked to suggest number 11, it would be the Pergamon Museum, Berlin, Germany.
You must be logged in to post a comment.